Search our Support Pages
- Haviland Broadband 2023 Scholarship
- What does it mean when our system indicates you are not currently in an area we have service?
- My address is not found on your website. What should I do?
- I want to sign-up. Do I have to do it online?
- Do you require I carry both phone and Internet?
- Do you have plans to offer a TV service?
Legal and Forms
- Lifeline Support for Low-Income Households
- What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
- What is the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB)?
- Our Promise to Protect Your Privacy
- Statement of Non-discrimination
- Terms, Conditions and Internet Acceptable Use
- Bill Explanation
- What is the Kansas Universal Service Fund (KUSF)?
- How do I dispute Pay-Per-Call billing errors?
- What is the federal “Access Recovery Charge” (ARC) listed on my bill?
- This is my first month of service and it looks like I have been double billed. Is this correct?
- What does the E-911 Surcharge cover?