We don't provide filters for your Internet access because filtering can limit you as much or more than it protects you. We feel that our customers are the best judges of what they want to use their Internet connections for, and we want to make sure you have as much freedom of choice as possible. While we do filter your havilandtelco.com e-mail for most known viruses, and filter junk mail on the server side, this is not enough to catch everything you can get from your email. That's why virus protection and a spam filter on your computer is such a good idea.
Articles in this section
- Beyond Broadband App for Troubleshooting
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Free Public Wi-FI Locations
- What is Broadband?
- What is a VPN?
- Beyond Broadband Network Coverage
- Call Feature Instructions
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- I am trying got hook up a wireless device and I don't know my password.
- I already have my own high-speed modem, can I use it?