First and foremost, educate them about the dangers of using the web without supervision. Education is the most powerful security you can provide your children. Next, buy some parental control software. These programs will allow you to control the content your kids’ access.
Articles in this section
- Beyond Broadband App for Troubleshooting
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Free Public Wi-FI Locations
- Beyond Broadband Network Coverage
- Call Feature Instructions
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- I am trying got hook up a wireless device and I don't know my password.
- I already have my own high-speed modem, can I use it?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the internet?
- Why can I load some Web pages but not others?