A flat monthly charge, established by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), assessed directly to customers to help local telephone companies recover some of their costs in construction and maintaining the local network. Current monthly charges are $6.50 for residential single-line, multi-line and business single-line; and $9.20 for business multi-line and hunt group.
Articles in this section
- Bill Explanation
- What is the Kansas Universal Service Fund (KUSF)?
- How do I dispute Pay-Per-Call billing errors?
- What is the federal “Access Recovery Charge” (ARC) listed on my bill?
- This is my first month of service and it looks like I have been double billed. Is this correct?
- What does the E-911 Surcharge cover?
- What taxes are included on my bill?
- What is the interstate access charge listed on my bill?
- Options for setting up recurring bill payments
- Using Haviland Broadband's eBill Online Bill Pay System
Article is closed for comments.