When we begin fiber construction, we will build to every home and business in our fiber defined area with the exception of Greensburg*. Sign-up is used as a means to verify WHAT speed or service customer's want to go with, or for potential customers to let us know they would like service once a home is converted to fiber.
Articles in this section
- Coldwater Fiber
- 2022 Fiber Plans
- Will you expand Haviland Fiber services to other communities?
- Will you run fiber service to every home in the zone, even if they didn't sign-up?
- When will you decide on the route for the fiber?
- What types of burial techniques will be used on my property?
- I am a Greensburg or Coldwater resident. If I get a phone from Haviland, will I be able to keep my current number?
- I rent my home. Can I still sign-up for services?
- Fiber Construction Terminology
- How does Haviland Fiber impact the equipment and wiring installed by the current telephone/DSL provider in Greensburg?