A good surge protector might cost you $40. A very basic battery backup will cost you anywhere from $60-$100. That might seem like a lot of money but consider this: A modem can cost as much as $75. A new monitor will cost you somewhere around $100 at the very least, and you probably wouldn't be able to replace your computer for less that $500-$1000. All of these things can be damaged or destroyed by power surges. That's why you should have a surge protector, or battery backup. We also recommend, when severe storms are expected, that you go so far as to unplug your valuable electronic devices.
Articles in this section
- Check Your Email Security Settings
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Internet Upgrades 2021
- FCC Performance Testing for Carriers Receiving High-Cost Universal Service Fund Support
- Webmail Tour
- Update Your Email Password
- What is Broadband?
- Beyond Broadband Network Coverage
- Call Feature Instructions
- I am trying got hook up a wireless device and I don't know my password.
Article is closed for comments.