Yes, it works with standard Wi-Fi routers. Wi-Fi is slower than wired connections and Wi-Fi connection speeds can vary based on technology, distance, and other factors. For the best Wi-Fi experience, a Wi-Fi router and user device should meet the latest 802.11ac standard.
Articles in this section
- Beyond Broadband App for Troubleshooting
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Free Public Wi-FI Locations
- Beyond Broadband Network Coverage
- Call Feature Instructions
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- I am trying got hook up a wireless device and I don't know my password.
- I already have my own high-speed modem, can I use it?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the internet?
- Why can I load some Web pages but not others?