Yes. Internet service with Haviland Broadband provides you with a wireless router that connects directly to the connection. You can connect to this router using Ethernet cable or wirelessly. Your technician will assist you with this at installation. If you have additional questions after install, please call our office for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Beyond Broadband App for Troubleshooting
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Free Public Wi-FI Locations
- What is a VPN?
- Beyond Broadband Network Coverage
- Call Feature Instructions
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- I am trying got hook up a wireless device and I don't know my password.
- I already have my own high-speed modem, can I use it?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the internet?