When using your havilandtelco email account, our servers will allow you to send a file, or group of files, in a single email that collectively add up to a maximum of 50MB. When sending large attachments (above 15MB) it is a good idea to ensure the recipient is capable of similar email system capacity. As a practical matter, emails should be limited in size to 15MB or smaller. Sending several smaller emails when possible will help ensure delivery.
Articles in this section
- Beyond Broadband App for Troubleshooting
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Free Public Wi-FI Locations
- What is Broadband?
- What is a VPN?
- Beyond Broadband Network Coverage
- Call Feature Instructions
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- I am trying got hook up a wireless device and I don't know my password.
- I already have my own high-speed modem, can I use it?