At installation, our technicians do their best to centrally locate your wireless modem. Sometimes in larger houses, the areas furthest from the modem experience signal weakness. In this case, we highly recommend placing a Wi-Fi extender halfway between your modem and the place where you experience weak signal. There are numerous options available online or at local retailers. One model we have tested extensively is the Netgear 300N. Not only has it worked really well for us, it is relatively inexpensive.
Articles in this section
- Beyond Broadband App for Troubleshooting
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Free Public Wi-FI Locations
- What is a VPN?
- Beyond Broadband Network Coverage
- Call Feature Instructions
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- I am trying got hook up a wireless device and I don't know my password.
- I already have my own high-speed modem, can I use it?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the internet?