At installation, our technicians do their best to centrally locate your wireless modem. Sometimes in larger houses, the areas furthest from the modem experience signal weakness. In this case, we highly recommend placing a Wi-Fi extender halfway between your modem and the place where you experience weak signal. There are numerous options available online or at local retailers. One model we have tested extensively is the Netgear 300N. Not only has it worked really well for us, it is relatively inexpensive.
Articles in this section
- Check Your Email Security Settings
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Internet Upgrades 2021
- FCC Performance Testing for Carriers Receiving High-Cost Universal Service Fund Support
- Webmail Tour
- Update Your Email Password
- What is Broadband?
- Beyond Broadband Network Coverage
- Call Feature Instructions
- I am trying got hook up a wireless device and I don't know my password.
Article is closed for comments.