For the most part, our technicians and contractors have already engineered the fiber route. As with any underground utility, we will be sticking to the alleyways and right-of-ways to avoid encroaching on personal property whenever/wherever possible. In most cases, entry to your home will come from the alley behind your location.
Articles in this section
- Coldwater Fiber
- 2023 Fiber Plans
- Will you expand Haviland Fiber services to other communities?
- Will you run fiber service to every home in the zone, even if they didn't sign-up?
- When will you decide on the route for the fiber?
- What types of burial techniques will be used on my property?
- I am a Greensburg or Coldwater resident. If I get a phone from Haviland, will I be able to keep my current number?
- I rent my home. Can I still sign-up for services?
- Fiber Construction Terminology
- How does Haviland Fiber impact the equipment and wiring installed by the current telephone/DSL provider in Greensburg?
Article is closed for comments.