Yes. While you can use the same username and password for this new account, it will not automatically be set up just because you are currently a customer. If you are already a customer and have an account set up to check and pay your bill, it is strictly for billing on your current account. You will need to set up an account with CrowdFiber to sign-up and stay up-to-date on how the project is progressing.
Articles in this section
- Bill Explanation
- What is the Kansas Universal Service Fund (KUSF)?
- How do I dispute Pay-Per-Call billing errors?
- What is the federal “Access Recovery Charge” (ARC) listed on my bill?
- This is my first month of service and it looks like I have been double billed. Is this correct?
- What does the E-911 Surcharge cover?
- What taxes are included on my bill?
- What is the interstate access charge listed on my bill?
- Options for setting up recurring bill payments
- Using Haviland Broadband's eBill Online Bill Pay System