Yes, it works with standard Wi-Fi routers. Wi-Fi is slower than wired connections and Wi-Fi connection speeds can vary based on technology, distance, and other factors. For the best Wi-Fi experience, a Wi-Fi router and user device should meet the latest 802.11ac standard.
Articles in this section
- Call Features
- Smart Telemarketer Shield
- Basic Voice Mail
- If I get a phone from Haviland, will I be able to keep my current number?
- What speeds and prices are available?
- What does fiber in Greensburg mean for my current GMAXX wireless service?
- Can I bring my own router?
- Are there any data caps on my internet connection?
- Do I need to buy a new computer to take full advantage of the gigabit Internet?
- Will Haviland Fiber work with Wi-Fi? If so, can Wi-Fi handle the entire 1 Gbps speed?