We do not require that you carry a landline phone with your Internet service. For the purpose of pre-registration, we do require subscription to a fiber Internet service. If you are interested in only receiving a landline phone from Haviland, please contact our office.
Articles in this section
- Call Features
- Smart Telemarketer Shield
- Basic Voice Mail
- If I get a phone from Haviland, will I be able to keep my current number?
- What speeds and prices are available?
- What does fiber in Greensburg mean for my current GMAXX wireless service?
- Can I bring my own router?
- Are there any data caps on my internet connection?
- Do I need to buy a new computer to take full advantage of the gigabit Internet?
- Will Haviland Fiber work with Wi-Fi? If so, can Wi-Fi handle the entire 1 Gbps speed?