Some people may be a little put off by the requirement they need to set up a new online account in order to pre-register for services. Who needs one more password to remember, right?
We encourage individuals who want to pre-register to set up an account online for these reasons:
- You show an increased level of commitment by completing this process.
- You receive zone-specific communication throughout the process.
- You are able to login again later to view the specific status of your zone.
- You are able to login again later to change your order.
- You help your fiber zone reach its goals to qualify for construction.
By default, we display your name as a backer for your zone on the homepage of this site. Under no circumstance do we disclose your email address or other personal information. One advantage to having the names show is that it helps our Zone Champions know who is already signed up when they are doing community outreach.
What if you don't want your name to show in the list of backers? No problem. At the end of the sign up process you will be able to choose whether or not your name is listed as a backer for the zone. Just select "Hide my name in the list of backers " on the last page (Submit Page) before you click the red "Complete Process" button. If you check this box, we will still count you as a backer of the campaign, but you will be listed as Anonymous.
If you want to be considered a backer, but really do not want to go through the process online, please contact Customer Service at 800-339-8052. One of our representatives will take your information to input into the system for you.