A Zone Champion is someone willing to raise awareness and promote pre-registrations within their area. It can be as simple as knocking on doors and helping people sign up, to something as detailed as orchestrating your own mailing. We'll help with a few resources, including some sales flyers, business cards, pens, and even an official Greensburg Fiber t-shirt. Contact Diane Thompson to learn more at 620-862-3218.
Articles in this section
- My address is not in one of the three fiber Zones? Should I still register on your site?
- How do I know if my neighborhood has qualified?
- My Zone did not meet its pre-registration goal. What now? Will you come back another time?
- Will I be able to get fiber in my apartment or multi-unit dwelling?
- Can I get fiber buried to my property even if I don't want service right away?
- When a Zone is qualified for construction, will you run service to every home in the zone, even if they didn't pre-register?
- Will I be able to get Haviland Fiber if I did not pre-register but my neighborhood qualified?
- My address is not found on your website. What should I do?
- Will all Zones get fiber service? If so, in what order?
- I want to pre-register. Do I have to do it online?