As of March 15, 2019 we will be operating under the following wireless plan:
- As long as a Zone is in pre-registration status, we will continue business as usual, installing our 10M and 25M wireless product plans in these zones. This includes any subscribers on our wireless system who require an equipment conversion due to quality issues.
- Once a neighborhood is qualified and construction is eminent, the zone status will change from "pre-registration" to "in-service". When a zone’s status is in-service, we will no longer sell new or upgraded wireless service in this zone.
- When a neighborhood is moved to "in-service" status we will move to discontinue wireless service in that zone. This will include actively reaching out to GMAXX subscribers who have not already pre-registered.
- Updated 4/5/19: Current GMAXX subscribers will be converted to fiber with no up-front cost or term commitment once a zone is selected. We encourage current GMAXX subscribers to pre-register to help their zones reach the targets and to facilitate the conversion process.
- For customers who choose fiber through the pre-registration process, your wireless radio will be picked up at the time of your fiber installation.
- Customers who do not opt for fiber service will be contacted to have their wireless radio collected and service discontinued.
There is no better time to take advantage of fiber!