Customers may bring their own router. We recommend dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) routers using the 802.11ac standard for optimal in-home performance.
Articles in this section
- Call Features
- Smart Telemarketer Shield
- Basic Voice Mail
- If I get a phone from Haviland, will I be able to keep my current number?
- What speeds and prices are available?
- What does fiber in Greensburg mean for my current GMAXX wireless service?
- Can I bring my own router?
- Are there any data caps on my internet connection?
- Do I need to buy a new computer to take full advantage of the gigabit Internet?
- Will Haviland Fiber work with Wi-Fi?