When we begin construction in a zone, we will build to everyone who has committed to a Fiber Internet subscription. We will not run fiber to homes that have not made that commitment.
Articles in this section
- My address is not in one of the three fiber Zones? Should I still register on your site?
- How do I know if my neighborhood has qualified?
- My Zone did not meet its pre-registration goal. What now? Will you come back another time?
- Will I be able to get fiber in my apartment or multi-unit dwelling?
- Can I get fiber buried to my property even if I don't want service right away?
- When a Zone is qualified for construction, will you run service to every home in the zone, even if they didn't pre-register?
- Will I be able to get Haviland Fiber if I did not pre-register but my neighborhood qualified?
- My address is not found on your website. What should I do?
- Will all Zones get fiber service? If so, in what order?
- I want to pre-register. Do I have to do it online?