Pre-registration is required to determine the order in which we will build to neighborhood(s) and to ensure there is sufficient interest for Haviland Broadband to invest the capital required for construction.
Articles in this section
- My address is not in one of the three fiber Zones? Should I still register on your site?
- How do I know if my neighborhood has qualified?
- My Zone did not meet its pre-registration goal. What now? Will you come back another time?
- Will I be able to get fiber in my apartment or multi-unit dwelling?
- Can I get fiber buried to my property even if I don't want service right away?
- When a Zone is qualified for construction, will you run service to every home in the zone, even if they didn't pre-register?
- Will I be able to get Haviland Fiber if I did not pre-register but my neighborhood qualified?
- My address is not found on your website. What should I do?
- Will all Zones get fiber service? If so, in what order?
- I want to pre-register. Do I have to do it online?