Yes. While you can use the same username and password for this new account, it will not automatically be set up just because you are currently a GMAXX customer. If you are already a GMAXX customer and have an account set up that way, it is strictly for billing on your current account. You will need to set up an account with Crowdfiber to pre-register and stay up-to-date on how the project is progressing.
Articles in this section
- My address is not in one of the three fiber Zones? Should I still register on your site?
- How do I know if my neighborhood has qualified?
- My Zone did not meet its pre-registration goal. What now? Will you come back another time?
- Will I be able to get fiber in my apartment or multi-unit dwelling?
- Can I get fiber buried to my property even if I don't want service right away?
- When a Zone is qualified for construction, will you run service to every home in the zone, even if they didn't pre-register?
- Will I be able to get Haviland Fiber if I did not pre-register but my neighborhood qualified?
- My address is not found on your website. What should I do?
- Will all Zones get fiber service? If so, in what order?
- I want to pre-register. Do I have to do it online?